Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Music Star Birthday card


Hello Everyone!

I created this card for a young girl, the daughter of good friends of ours. 
She is red haired and she loves music.



I used the image called Music Star from the The Paper Shelter
I love their images so much!
And I combined it with the clear stamps called You Rock and
 Star Power for the sentiment from Krumspring Shop.
I colored the image with alcohol markers and white gel pen 
on Neenah Solar white card stock, then fussy cut it.
The heart I stamped and white heat embossed on watercolor paper, 
colored with distress inks and also fussy cut.
I sponged distress ink on the background paper, 
also a Neenah solar white card stock.
I stamped the sentiments with Versafine Onyx black ink, 

So there is my card for today,
I had such a fun time creating this card and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting,
xoxo Olga

I would like to participate to the following challenges:

15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous colouring and card Olga

gr karin

Lois Wyche said...

Creative awesomeness...well done and yes, it is beautiful!

MaryH said...

What a splendid way to use this fractal heart die, and your red hair on this rock star is marvelous. Red hair is even harder to do well, than the other colors, I think. Love the bright pinks & yellows & the sparkle of the sequins. The dimension on the focal images is so pretty. And of course every young lady loves purple too! TFS

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Olga this is fabulous! Love the colours and wonderful image. I am sure the recipient loved it too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fiki said...

its gorgeous!

Lilibet said...

Oo such a beauty. Love the colours and I love this image! Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter & good luck, Liz (:(|)x

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...what a wonderful and fun card! Love those colors.

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your card is so fun and beautiful! Thank you for joining the fun at THE PAPER SHELTER. Good luck and please join us again! Your cards and blog are amazing!

Eek Eek said...

Wow, such a useful stamp! So hard to get things more grown up kids would like :) Love the geometric heart too, looks awesome.

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Cara Malmrose said...

Perfect card for a young girl Olga. I bet she loved it.
Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Olga, such a pretty image and lovely colours - a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Annette Stapylton said...

Fabulous work here. Great image and coloured so wonderfully. Great design, just perfect. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Jasmina said...

Oh wow, I love this card. Great colors for a young girl. Your coloring is awesome. Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenge.

Wanda said...

Beautiful card, love the pink and yellow on this image. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Planetsusie said...

This is a wonderful card and the colours are really bright and cheerful. Made me smile! Thank you for joining us over on the Crafts Galore Encore (Anything Goes) Challenge this month. Lots of luck. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT