Saturday, 15 October 2016

Mummy shy and mouse DT card

 
Hello everyone!

On the Sasayaki Glitter challenge blog you can see all the new digital images from October 15th Release.

For my Design Team inspiration card I am showcasing the new image that is called mummy shy and mouse.

I was inspired for this card by one of my favorite Cardmakers, YouTube Lady Vicky Papaioannou from Clips-n-Cuts. The card is one of the 10 cards that she created with the Halloween Kit from simon says stamp and you can check it Here. She is also Greek like me so that makes me extra happy to Case her card!





So there is my card for today.
I had so much fun creating it and I hope you like it!
Thank you for visiting!
xoxo Olga



We also have a Facebook group where you can join us and get some inspiration or just hang out in a fun community!
And you can always visit us on our Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration Pinterest page.

I would like to participate to the following challenges:
the crafty addicts
world wide open design team challenge
just keep on creating
Tuesday Throwdown
creative moments of craft
addicted to stamps challenge
crafty calendar challenge

13 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous & fun card Olga, I like the image and the embellishments
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

Such a fun Halloween card Olga, lots of great details.
Pauline
x

crafty-stamper said...

Great Halloween card and love the googly eyes between the orange layers of torn card
carol x

Annette Stapylton said...

Oh this is just super Olga. What a fabulous idea you have come up with ripping the cardstock to tie in with the image's bandages. Super idea. I love your colours, love your design and love your image. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Anet van Zyl said...

Oh Olga, this is just sooo cute! Love it. Anet x

Inkyfingers said...

This is awesome Olga! I love the cute mummy images and the eyes watching from the background are a great touch!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x

Eek Eek said...

Love how you've adapted this idea for your card! Makes me want to try it too! Great way to show off the super spooky stamp :) Annabel x

Karin van eijk said...

fantastic and gorgeous card Olga
Gr Karin

Chris said...

Cute image and a great design.
Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Moments.
Chris
x

suzARTe said...

Another imaginative and colourful Halloween card, so full of dimension and great details.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Nandini said...

The images are really cute and I love the orange background. Thanks for joining us at ATSM. Nandini DT

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Olga! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kind words on my purple Hop to Stop cards! I wanted to pop in and see what you've been making! This is absolutely adorable and I love how you made the background with the googly eyes peeking out! So fun! I like the little mouse too - you know I love the critters!

I'll be back to regular blogging next week - the Cat Lovers Hop starts on Monday and I can't miss that! Enjoy your day!

cazazzled said...

Wow great card, this perfectly suits the challenge thank you for taking part DT https://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk